Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Little Princess and the Scooby-Doo Gang


 When we went trick-or-treating last night, I reminded Cozette to say thank you at each house. Sometimes she would say "Thank you" and other times she would say "Happy Halloween." The best part of the evening was when we arrived at a very festive house. The lady answered the door and instead of saying "trick- or-treat" Cozette said, "Thank you!" The lady laughed and gave her extra candy.

I love having a three year old enjoy the festivities of Halloween.

Cozette and Emma Grace

An incredible resemblance of Daphne and Velma!

Introducing Sydney as Velma, Hunter as Fred, Ammon as Shaggy, Kayleigh as Daphne, and a very brave Michael as Scooby-Doo! Kayleigh is blessed to have such good friends.


Now, if you're wondering where Everett is, I did not get a single picture of him this
Halloween. He almost got his nerve up to go as a nerd. At the last minute, he decided that he just couldn't go through with it.

Guess what he was instead?

A baseball player.

Very original.


2 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Cozette is the prettiest princess ever!

And now let's talk about KAYLEIGH. Was it my imagination, or did Kayleigh have someone's arm slung around her shoulder? My my, she really is 14. And she is so pretty!

And I still wish I could see Everett in costume! Maybe next year he can be a nerd.

Meredith said...

I was a nerd at our ward trunk or treat! Everett would have been in excellent company! I hope there is a picture somewhere - my camera is broken. :( the Scooby Doo gang it adorable! And so grown up! I can't hardly believe it. The princess is just too cute for words!