Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Sunbeam


 Enjoy!
Thank you to Kayleigh who filmed this as a surprise to me..



In honor of Cozette becoming a sunbeam, we made sugar cookies with bright yellow frosting. She iced the cookies all by herself. She told me they were they most delicious cookies she had ever eaten. I responded, "Cozette, I am so glad you like them." What she said next really surprised me, "Yes, they are yellowicious just like Pinkalicious!"  Pinkalicious is currently her favorite book.

That girl says the cutest things!

I can't believe that this day is actually here. I was looking at her newborn pictures earlier today and a lump came to my throat. They get big far too quickly.




I love my little sunbeam.


2 comments:

Nikki said...

too, too cute! i love cozette's variation of jesus wants me for a sunbeam. just darling!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Oh my goodness! Cozette is ADORABLE! I love her sweet singing voice, beautiful hair, and cute demeanour. How nice of Kayleigh to film it! The sugar look soooo good. You are a fun mom!