Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's My Birthday

The best birthday rap ever!

Notable things I did on my birthday:

1. I had lunch with my boyfriend at Which Wich.

This is the best sandwich shop. There's a wall where you leave a bag with your own personal message. This is what we wrote:


2. I took a picture of my healed face.



3. I partied with my family.

The world's cutest children.




The party crowd.


 Blowing out my one candle. 
Cozette recently ate the rest of them.


Best photograph of the evening:

A picture of Jeannie's Weannies in Mommom's ears. 


A party is never complete without a pyramid!


4. Lastly, I ate a bag of truffles all by myself!


And I need to mention when I told Cozette that I was 42 years old, she said, "Mommy, that is a lot of numbers!"

3 comments:

Meredith said...

SO fun! I predicted it right - your face would be better by your birthday. You look beautiful and your family is so fun. I miss you all so much!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Oh, sister, I've got Susie on my lap and we have relished every single picture! I love the birthday rap, but you should have seen Susie's face when she got to see the short of Cozette singing in the last post. You are such a beautiful birthday girl, and I'm glad it was a special day. I'm looking forward to eating at the sandwich shop with you in not too long!

Natalie said...

Looks like a great birthday celebration. You have a very fun family and you are a beautiful birthday girl!

Happy Belated Birthday!