Monday, February 14, 2011

The Love Fest




When we gather as a family, the only person little Susie has eyes for is Mommom. Well, actually, that is not the complete truth.  Mommom is the ONLY person Susie has anything to do with. She even neglects her own Mama. Mommom walks around all weekend with Susie on her hip. It's really quite funny.

Quincy's crew arrived on Friday night to celebrate Papa's birthday. When we got to Mom and Dad's, we were greeted in the usual fashion with Susie on her hips.

My heart did a flip flop when I saw Susie. She and Cozette stared at each other for a moment.

" Hi Susie, do you want to go upstairs and play with Cozette?"  I asked her.

Susie stared at me before she answered.

"Yes!"

She then proceeded to get down from Mommom.

They were inseparable for the rest of the weekend!

We had a fantastic time celebrating my dad's birthday.

The birthday gangstas are preparing to do their rap for Papa!


The fun bunch.


Everett with Isaac a.k.a. the baby of the world.
 

 



2 comments:

Nikki said...

I LOVE that picture of Cozette and Susie! Too cute! Such a fun weekend! ♥

Quincy Sorensen said...

I love that picture of Cozette and Susie, too! Love you so! It really was a Love Fest.