Sunday, April 3, 2011

Boys Night Out



It's possible, no actually, it's probable that I was more excited for this B.N.O. even more than the boys were. Everett joined his Daddy and Papa for his first priesthood session of General Conference. Brad has been anxiously awaiting for the past six months for them to attend together. When they returned home, Everett immediately reported to me that he did his best to pay attention.

"Tell me all about it, Everett!"

Everett proceeded to tell me about a great rugby story and that President Monson spoke about living in the world and not being of the world.

" Mom, that was a very long meeting, he truthfully admitted."

The boys then undressed as quickly as possible, so they could play sports games on Everett's new game system for the rest of the evening.

The world would be a better place if every B.N.O. could be so wholesome.


1 comment:

Quincy Sorensen said...

I wish you could have heard me and Kirk "ahh"ing as we read this post. Everett and Brad are just so cute together. How special to go to conference together and then to come home and have more fun! Then Kirk and I did the math for when he can bring Isaac to conference. Kirk'll be almost 50 . . . but we are already looking forward to it!