Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Bunnies


This little bunny was prejudice against all eggs not pink. Cozette ran right by eggs of various colors. We were incredulous. 

Brad yelled to her, "Cozette, you're missing some eggs!"

"They're not pink, Daddy!"

Brad looked at me with an expression of complete unbelief!

She finally realized if she wanted more candy, she needed to consider all of the colors.  

On Easter morning, she loved pulling each item out of her Easter basket and aligning them on the kitchen table. Two of her treats were a princess brush and a princess puzzle. Later when she was playing with them, she looked at me and Brad with a perplexed expression and said, "Maybe the Easter bunny hopped on over to Target to get these for me!"


Susie was too busy to let me take her picture. I am glad that I was able to capture her in this one.  She loved wearing her bunny ears. She and Cozette are partners in crime! And I must admit they get away with it, because of their cuteness!



Kayleigh said if she lives to be 99 years old that she will never be too big to go on an Easter egg hunt! I told all of the cousins that I was amazed at how much candy they received.



I love this picture of my sister gazing with pure joy at Isaac. It's a perfect picture with the Savior in the background.

I am very grateful for the celebration of His resurrection and a sure knowledge that He lives!

1 comment:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Aww, what a nice post. I didn't even know that about Cozette and the pink eggs. She is so cute! I am so grateful our children love each other so much. Your children and such wonderful cousins!