Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Tyrannosaurus rex


It appears in this picture that Everett is tackling an opposing player, but sadly, he did not! There was a 12 year old kid on the other team who was 6' 2". He looked like a giant next to our boys. I even commented to Brad and Nikki that he was bigger than the referees on the field. That boy ran over Everett like he was a freight train. Everett just got up and kept playing. What impressed me most is that Everett never gave up. He even knocked the kid out of bounds two times!

I told Everett after the game he played like a raptor!

He liked that a lot.









2 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

All I have to say is that Everett has great hair. Okay, I really have more to say! Raptor Everett is one cute football player . . . these are incredible action shots! I wish I could see him play. He is one tough dude (with awesome hair!).

Nikki said...

What a stud!!!