Monday, November 7, 2011

The Happy Bridal Shower


I decided long ago that nothing is better than the anticipation of an event. It's hard to believe that Nikki's bridal shower has already come and gone. It was a joyful day for our family. We feel so very blessed for the generosity of our good friends. I have to share that Nikki is a beloved person. Everyone who knows Nikki loves her. It's difficult for me to describe the emotions I've felt as I have observed the complete joy and happiness that others have for my sister. All I know is that one of the greatest gifts in life is to be blessed with good friends.






I love my sisters.


Kayleigh and Sydney. They are inseparable.





Only 33 more days until the big event!


 

4 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

What a happy, happy post! These pictures turned out wonderful! Aren't we so happy for our baby sister! (I can't wait to get my camera, so I can blog about it, too!)

Julie K. Rennesund said...

I love the post, thanks for sharing. So very excited for Nikki, love the pictures of you all.
Love Julie 

Natalie said...

I am so happy for Nikki! Thank you for sharing from her bridal shower. I hear it was wonderful and Nikki deserves every bit of it!

WhitingFamily said...

Jeannie, my long lost sister-friend! I was just looking at Quincy's blog and saw a picture of you and I must say you are looking amazing! You look fantastic! I need to know your secret of looking so fabulous after your third child, you teeny-tiny thing! Your family is so beautiful and grown up, you must be a proud mama:) I love you girls so much, I hate that we are on the other side of the country and miss out on all the fun! Love you!-Steph (p.s. I'm not kidding when I say I need your skinny-secrets. I am wallowing in post-baby body despair!)