Thursday, February 23, 2012

Track Star


Kayleigh informed us that she wanted her room redecorated for Christmas, so Santa Claus brought her a new comforter, and we did the rest. After Brad painted Kayleigh's room, I decided I wanted to change the colors in my living room and dining room. We spent all of January working on our home, Everett broke his foot, and it seems a multitude of other things have been going on.

This is why I have not blogged in so long.

Kayleigh participated in her first track meet tonight. Her events were the one mile and 800 meter. She has the potential of becoming a great athlete. Everett commented that he really enjoyed watching Kayleigh in a sport. I thought his comment was very thoughtful considering Kayleigh has attended  countless baseball and football games of his!


Kayleigh pictured with Mikayla and a school friend.




Go, Kayleigh, go!


 

1 comment:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Kayleigh is GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see this track star in action!