Monday, July 27, 2009

The Destroying Angel


Is it possible this darling little face could be the one of a destroying angel?



Yes!

Cozette is doing what Brad calls her "sinister" laugh in this picture. She is laughing at her spilled applesauce. The four of us had to bury our faces at the dinner table, so she could not see us laughing. We do not want to encourage her. Seriously!


Nikki said Cozette was the destroying angel.

It is sad--but true!

Cozette has more tricks up her sleeve than I can keep up with. She has mastered the art of finding trouble and making messes. Cozette recently decided that she likes to wear my pink lip gloss, and she insists that I spray my perfume on her when I am getting dressed each morning.

As I am typing this post, I can hear Cozette downstairs screaming at the top of her lungs. Brad is trying to figure out what she wants. I just heard Brad say, "Go see Mommy!" If she comes upstairs, I will tell her to go back downstairs to find her Daddy!

She is very prissy. "My dess, my dess!" She says as she points to her new dress. She did not want me to take it off, either. She has recently discovered that she likes to change her clothes, too.

Cozette is saying phrases now. "I wanna go," "go outside," "go away," (we are working on correcting that one)! "my shoes." It's wonderful that she is trying to communicate with us.

I love when I ask her before she takes her nap, "Cozette, do you want to go snuggle, smooch, and sing?" She looks at me and answers with a big smile, "Yesh!" She loves singing, "The Wheels on the Bus." She insists, "again, Mommy!"

Kayleigh recently told me that Cozette is a lot of work.

I agreed.

But, I sure am glad this destroying angel didn't pass by our house!


5 comments:

Susan said...

Sweet Cozy!! She is getting so big. Her hair seems longer in just a few months. Crazy!

Meredith said...

OK -I just wrote a comment and accidentally it is gone! Basically it went a little something like this: You and that little Cozette of yours planted B A D Baby seeds in my little critter Kate! She has been trying to climb out of shopping carts and has almost stopped eating meat. She only wants fruit. She dumps everything else on the floor. Stop saying I told you so. I'm not listening.

Natalie said...

Such a cute post Jeannie! That first picture of Cozette is precious, what a doll! I often have similiar feelings, how can something so cute and so fun create such mess and chaos? But your right, I wouldn't change a thing!

Nikki said...

Oh, sister! This is just too good! I absolutely love that first photo of Cozetti...she looks so prissy. I sure do miss her right now!

Quincy Sorensen said...

I read this post to Zoe and Kaija, and we loved every word (and picture!). My favorite is the one of the sinister laugh. This is too funny!