Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Chocolate Heaven


Nie Nie's Mud Cake Magnifique with chocolate mascarpone mousse & genache bitter cream

Click here for the recipe.


This cake sends you straight to chocolate heaven. It is divine. Brad and Everett both expressed that it was good, but too chocolaty. Brad said he has to be loyal to his favorite Key Lime Cake.

Fabulous!

That means more cake for Kayleigh and me. Kayleigh said she could have this chocolate cake for every meal.

I have recently discovered that I enjoy baking layered cakes. I will try to find more delicious cakes and post the recipes on my blog.


6 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Oh, Sister, that cake looks sooooooo tasty! And beautiful, too! I can't wait to taste it. Mmm mmm.

Meredith said...

Goodness. And to think I was excited to go out to my giant freezer and get an ice cream sandwich. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Nikki said...

ohhhhh, sister! that cake looks absolutely divine and like you did fabulous job icing it.

Cheeky Kitchen said...

Jeannie-

It is beautiful!

I'm so glad you tried it, that it WORKED, and that you told me about it so I could see a picture!

Heavenly delight! Yummaroo!

THANKS for sharing!

The Kipper Family said...

That cake looks sinful. I hope you are feeling better, Brad said you have pink eye. Let me know when you want to get together. See you soon.

KYR said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/merek-air-purifier-terbaik