Sunday, April 11, 2010

We Have a Great Life



Cozette likes to wear my shoes. She is constantly in my closet. She loves to wear mismatched shoes. The other day she was wearing a pair of my sandals, and I asked her what she was doing.

"Just walking," she answered.

Recently, when we were running errands, Cozette was eating her treat. Her favorite is Swedish Fish.  As we were walking into Joann's, she was munching on her fish and suddenly declared, "We have a gweat yife, don't we Mommy?" 

"We sure do, " I agreed with her.

I am thankful for the perspective a two year old.

I remind myself of her words every day.

Life is good.   
   




1 comment:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Cozette says the CUTEST things! Maybe she came by the shoe-wearing genetically--Susie does the same thing with all of our shoes (and hairbows and so on). Plus, Cozette says everything in such a darling way!