Thursday, August 28, 2008

How Do I Love Thee?




Let me count the ways. Cozette Natalie Simpson has been with us for one year. Happy Birthday to the little love of our lives. I love to hear your Daddy, Kayleigh, and Everett talk to you. They speak with such love and adoration. Reflected in their voices is the absolute love we all feel . My heart smiles at the many terms of endearment we have for you. I thought it would be fun to list them all:

Darling (pronounced doll-ing), little darling, darling of my life, darling, you're darling!, the darlingest little darling, the cutest of the cuties, T.M.C. too much cuteness, T.M.L. too much love, sugar pie (pronounced sh-gah), sugar pie-pie, sugar pie honey, lump of sugar, sugar lump muffin, bunny, bunny muffin, rooster bunny (when she is a little naughty), love muffin, love of my life, chicky, chicky girl, little-you, Cozetty, Co-Co, hot Co-Co, and last but not least, our little Cozy. I am sure there's probably more!

You've come a long way baby!

I do have one small question. Why did you have to go to the NIC unit? I would like for you to answer that little Missy! (oh yes, there's another ♥ term.) We love you, Cozette, more than you will ever know.

It was music to my ears when Kayleigh came home yesterday and informed me that she was selected to sing in a special girls ensemble for chorus. About 104 girls auditioned and only four were selected. This is a very special opportunity for her. ♪♪

Everett is smokin' hot. Baseball season is upon us. His team is 2-0. He is a great little athlete. Tonight he got a double and a triple. And he is really good at stealing bases! Cozette was clapping for him tonight. It was too cute.


I do love you all like a pickle! Kayleigh's famous words.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

You forgot one of Cozette's name--little rooster--when she won't let me hold her. :(

Meredith said...

Beautiful Cozette! I love her eyes - they are so deep and bold - they are a great stand out feature. I wonder why she needed to go to the NICU too - will she ever tell you?!?

Congrats to Kayleigh!!! She has a lovely voice.

Maybe since Everett is so good at stealing, he can swipe a math book! :)

Anonymous said...

What precious pictures and comments. I am so excited to see Cozette again. We love her!

Mary-Faith said...

Those pictures are soo cute! I have heard her being called all of those names!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Cozette!!! And congrats on Kayleigh! That's so exciting! Such a cute blog too!