Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Love At First Bite


Uh Oh! Cozette has a new trick. And it is a little e-e-e (that's code for naughty). She has discovered that she can use her four teeth to bite the furniture and she thinks it is funny. I try to be serious and say, "Cozette, darling, please do not bite the leather chair!" But she looks up at me with those big blue eyes and does it again. It doesn't help when Kayleigh and Everett are laughing egging her on. What am I to do? I guess I'll take some pictures.

3 comments:

Mary-Faith said...

Uh-oh! I guess she'll be doing that this weeekend? lol

Quincy Sorensen said...

Cozette is so cute . . . I could take a bite out of HER! :)

Meredith said...

Get the girl a chew toy! :) It is so hard when they are naughty and cute...being a mom is tough - when you want to laugh even when it is not appropriate!