Monday, August 25, 2008

Let the Festivities Begin...

The celebration has officially started!Our little Cozette is turning one on August 29th. We had our first celebration with Mommom, Papa, and Nikki last night. They will be leaving on Wednesday to go see Susie Q, so they will not be with us on Friday. I had to take a picture of her first official birthday cake, which I must add is not very pretty, so the bakery gave it to us for free when I expressed my concern that Cozette's name was not centered. We will gladly eat a not so pretty cake for free.

Cozette likes wrapping paper. At first she was a little timid but she very quickly realized that she liked the pretty package Mommom and Papa brought her. She received her very first push/riding toy. It is a little lion and she loves it. She runs with it across the floor. She received a very beautiful dress from Nikki. She also received a crocodile xylophone that she loves to play, I think she is already musical, and a Fisher Price pink pig piggy bank.




Oh the Smash Cake! This was just priceless. You never know how they are going to react. Cozette knew exactly what to do with that little cake, and she especially loved the purple icing. I think she would have eaten the entire cake if we would have let her. We had a wonderful time celebrating Cozette's birthday. Kayleigh and Everett said,"Birthday parties are so much fun!"

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I love the picture of Cozette's face with all the lavender icing - I just want to eat her up!

I love first birthdays - the wonder and delight is all so fun.

Mary-Faith said...

She is soo cute! Congrats on starting a blog!