Friday, February 20, 2009

A Highlight of the Week

It's a SLAM DUNK!


Attending play group is still somewhat of a novelty for me. When Everett started Pre-Kindergarten, I was on my own for about four years. I spent my hours during the day working part-time at the United Methodist Church teaching music to children. I happily taught music there for three years. For a long time, I believed the days of having a baby were behind me.

Cozette knew better though.

My friend and I were discussing today how important our little play group is, not only for our babies, but for us as well. We all agree, play group is a highlight of the week. I look forward to visiting with my friends and watching our babies interact is quite amusing. Cozette is reserved and plays with caution. She is timid at first. After she warms up, she has a wonderful time playing with her friends.

I wonder who she gets that from?

Next week, we will be having a grand adventure at the library for story time.

A little birdie is warning me that Cozette might be a rooster at the library.

That's the exciting part about play group, you just never know what will happen!


Cozette is playing with Emma Grace and Blaine at Gymboree.We are missing our little friend, Lacey
and a few others
who are too little to play.


2 comments:

Meredith said...

I have never been to Gymboree playdate - how fun!! Playgroup was so important to me when I first moved into this ward and I made friends as well as Lindsay having so much fun. As life has gotten busier and busier, I go to play group less and less but I should go. Maybe I will more with Kate when the big girls are in school all day.

Quincy Sorensen said...

I'd love to be a fly on the wall and watch Cozette in action. Before we know it, we'll be watching Suzette in action! :)

Love ya!