Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Purple Pony



Please do not think that Cozette was left behind with a babysitter when we went to Six Flags.

No way!

She spent the day with Mommom and Papa. In addition to receiving the royal treatment, she also went on a grand adventure to the mall.

I thought my little heart was going to skip a beat when I received a phone call from Cozette.

"Mommy, I wode a purple pony!"

"You rode a purple pony, my darling?" I responded like she had just told me she had won the Nobel Peace Prize.

"Bye-bye Mommy."

She was too busy having fun to talk very long.

Cozette is able to express pretty much anything she wants to now. There is nothing sweeter than little babies talking. Cozette is famous for walking around the house saying, " I'm precious and darling." Sometimes, she will say this to me after she has created a mess. Ir's hard to get upset even if she has mascara all over her face when she says those words to me.

Our favorite phrase she says is, "hold you."

When she wants us to pick her up she says, "hold you...hold you."

We always respond, "I want to hold you!"

She quickly says back to us, "No, I want to hold you!"

Sometimes she will gets in a frenzy saying over and over, "hold you, hold you, hold you, I want to hold you, Mommy!"

Brad mentioned the other day that we should teach her to say, "hold me."

I said no way!


Cozette with Mommom.

Cozette loves to call Mommom and Papa on the phone. The conversation usually goes something like this:

Mommom answers the phone.

Cozette: Hey Mommom.

Mommom: Hey little darling.

Cozette: Where's Papa?

Mommom: He's right here.

Cozette: I wanna talk to him.

Papa then comes to the phone.

Cozette: Hey Papa. Where's Mommom?

Cozette loves to goes back and forth with them!

Then they proceed to talk about important thing things like what they ate for breakfast and whether or not Mommom is painting.

Who knew talking on the phone could be so much fun!


Cozette and Papa.




2 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

I can't believe she walks around declaring that she is precious and special. Wait, I can, this is cute Cozette! Her curlers are so beautiful!

How many times do you think this carousel has been photographed in our children's pictures?

Meredith said...

She is quite the little talker - I love it! What a great adventure with Mommom and Papa; you are so lucky to be so close like that.