Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas



Every other year Mommom, Papa, and Nikki spend Christmas with the sweet home Alabama crew.  Here are some pictures of the Christmas celebration we had with my family earlier this week.











Quincy and Kirk were featured on the front page of the Huntsville Times today. The headline read Joy shot through with sorrow mixed: Parents empathize with Joseph and Mary. As I read this to my little family this evening, we were moved to tears and filled with hope and remembrance of our precious Elijah. It made reading the account from Luke chapter two even more meaningful. How grateful we are for the humble life of a baby who was born in a manger.

Please click here to read the article.

Merry Christmas.


3 comments:

Susan said...

Such a sweet article. Merry Christmas Simpson family! We miss you.

Quincy Sorensen said...

Your kids get cuter every time I see them. I bet you're having so much fun right now. Please tell Kayleigh to teach me how to accomplish the self-photograph trick. She is so good (and so pretty, like her mama)!

Rachel said...

jeannie.. what a beautiful article! seriously.. it brought such joy to my heart and tears to my eyes.. thank you for sharing that with us..