Friday, May 27, 2011

A Post About Kayleigh




Kayleigh recently mentioned that I had not blogged about her in a long time, so I decided to write a post just about her. Today is her last day of being in middle school. She enjoyed being a peer leader this year. In about two months, she will be in the 9th grade--which means Brad and I are about to have a child in high school.

I can't believe it.

Kayleigh also got braces this week. Poor little thing has a mouth full of metal! She is still wearing her expander as well. She has been in quite a bit of pain this week and likes to remind me of it. I like to remind her that sometimes the process of being beautiful is painful. She just rolls her eyes at me.

I told her last night that all we will do this summer is party. She really liked that idea. I do not like that we only have five summers left before she leaves for college. This will be her first year attending Especially for Youth. She has been counting down for since January for this.

She is my best girl.



2 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Sister, you are a fun mom. I love you AND your beautiful daughter! Can't believe this is her last day of middle school! I can't wait to see her braces! Love her!

Nikki said...

Kayleigh is so beautiful! I can't believe Kayleigh will be going to high school and starting seminary so soon and driving in October...!