Monday, September 22, 2008

The Kayleigh and Everett Show

Introducing the amazing Kayleigh and Everett.


Whenever we have company, Kayleigh and Everett like to perform. Naturally, after our birthday dinner with Mommom, Papa, and Nikki, it was showtime! Their creativity amazes me:

They sing.

They dance.

They tell jokes.

They attempt acrobats.

They perform skits.

And Everett is famous for his magic tricks.

I have to admit they are really funny.


They remind me of my sister and I growing up. We had big plans for the "Michelle and Jeannie Show." She was going to play the piano and I was going to sing. She was the brains behind it, I was just following her lead. Those were the good old days.

These happy moments will become the good old days for my children.


The human pyramid with a little cherry on top.


Captain Cheetah and a famous singer (who is really a spy).


Cozette was giving kisses to Mommom for the grand finale.
Lucky Mommom!


3 comments:

Meredith said...

I wish we could be there to watch the Kayleigh and Bobby show, or I guess Everett! It would be so fun to watch their crazy antics and talents.

Mary-Faith said...

I remmber the shows from the last time I was there... they were sooo much fun!!!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Can't wait to get the Kayleigh and Everett show this weekend! (Starring guests Zoe and Kaija!) Before we know it, we'll have the Cozette and Susie show! :) Won't that be fun. LOVE YOU!