Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Cookies


Baking Christmas cookies is a favorite holiday treat. It was cold and dreary today. Brad, Kayleigh, and Cozette woke up sick, so I decided to make some sugar cookies to cheer us up. Kayleigh is at the perfect age where she loves to help and immediately perked up, so she could assist me. There is something nostalgic about baking cookies with Christmas carols playing in the background. I have fond memories of helping my Mom with the Christmas baking. I hope that Kayleigh will have happy memories too.

Brad and Everett are the most excellent taste testers.

The verdict: two thumbs up.


3 comments:

Meredith said...

Nothing like a fantastic sugar cookies to cheer a dreary day or to make a good day even better!!!

Mary-Faith said...

Baking/Eating cookies- so fun!

Nikki said...

I hope you saved me one--they look delicious!