Monday, March 2, 2009

Appropriate Activities When School is Closed


What are we supposed to do when school is closed?

Do some chores?

I don't think so.


Do your homework?

No way!



Take a nap?


Tempting!

But, no thanks.



You are to PARTY in the snow!

We had a wonderful morning over at the Baugh's playing in the snow, being pulled on the four- wheeler, and sledding down the hill.

AND...

I even attempted to snow board.

I crashed in the snow.

I think that was my family's favorite part of the day.



4 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

You are so funny, Sister. I just did not realize you guys got THAT much snow. What a fun morning. You and Betsy have become great pals. I am so glad. I wish I could have seen you crash . . . I would have laughed, but only in secret.

Meredith said...

This is so much fun!!! What a big treat! And I really like Cozette's mittens...apparently THOSE aren't lost! hehehe...

Mike and Tycie said...

Hey Jeannie,
Please email us at Scrappinblogs@gmail.com to receive your free custom header!
Thanks

Betsy Baugh said...

we had such a good time. I hope it snows again. We need to get a bigger snow mobile so we can go faster.