Sunday, March 1, 2009

Let it Snow

Enjoying a winter wonderland


The weather outside is far from frightful! We have enjoyed watching blankets of snow falling all day. I really did not believe it was going to snow. In fact, I told Brad yesterday that we would not see any snow. It was a very warm day--It felt like it was 70 degrees outside.

I am happy to report that I was wrong.

We had a really good laugh today at church. Cozette wanted her milk, and we realized we had forgotten her diaper bag out in the van. We tried to make it as long as possible, but she was at her limit. Everett was more than willing to go to the van for me. (It had nothing to do with the fact it was snowing!) When he came back into the chapel, he was water logged and had HUGE snowflakes sitting on the top of his head. Nikki and I looked at each other and it was all I could do to control my laughter.

Actually, I could not control myself. It was really funny.

After church, Kayleigh and Everett played outside until they were little wet rats. Cozette loved the falling snowflakes and playing outside . She even had a little temper tantrum when Brad brought her inside.

We had a wonderful day enjoying the snow!

1 comment:

Quincy Sorensen said...

I am so glad Cozette enjoyed the snow (Susie didn't get that experience yet!). I am wondering now if Kayleigh and Everett got to stay home today . . .

Love ya!