Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All I Want for Christmas


On Thanksgiving day, our computer crashed. It was devastating. I was ready to do a post on my blog about my blessings.

Sadly, I was never able to do a post about what I am thankful for.

For the past month, we have been talking to Cozette about Santa Claus. She does not completely understand the concept of Santa, but she is quick to say that he is bringing her a fire truck and toys on Christmas morning.

I do hope that Santa will bring Cozette a little fire truck.

We were pleasantly surprised last weekend when Cozette greeted Santa with a big smile when she quickly sat on his lap. Truthfully, I believe he was just as surprised too.

"What do you want for Christmas?" He asked her.

"A fire truck and toys." She responded like he was an old friend.

He laughed at her little request and gave her a hug and a candy cane.

Then she got off his lap and said, "I want to eat my candy corn."

Cozette calls candy canes "candy corns."



What do I want for Christmas?

Nothing.

I have been richly blessed.



Well... I would like to receive a stop watch.

And to stand under the mistletoe with Brad.

Merry Christmas.


3 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh, the sweetest post! That little rascal Cozette - a fire truck! How fun! Kate already received a Tonka dump truck from Shelly and Joe and she loves it. I hope you get a stop watch and a smooch from Brad! I get to see my husband all day every day for 12 days. 12 days!! I cannot believe I figured out that is how long he will be with us this Christmas season.

Quincy Sorensen said...

Cozette takes cute pills, I'm sure of it. A fire truck, I love it. I love your collage and Christmas post. It is just perfect.

Betsy Baugh said...

I just want to know if you found some mistletoe to stand under? I hope y'all had a great trip. What do you want a stop watch for? Crazy girl.