Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Road Less Traveled


Kayleigh and Everett anticipate going camping with their Daddy and Papa every year. Viewing Papa's slide show of this years trip to Unicoi State Park was quite enjoyable. I was particularly impressed with this picture of my children. I thought of their bright future and the roads that await them.

They have many ahead to choose from.

They will travel some together.

And some they will walk alone.

I thought of their goodness and know they are on the road that will take them home.

The road less traveled.

The ending of Robert Frost's poem made an impact on me when I first read it in the 7th grade.

"And that has made all the difference."

I pray they will always stay on this road.













Introducing Everett's girl friend Anna Ruby.


3 comments:

Natalie said...

I can tell you have WONDERFUL kids. These are great pictures of them with their dad and with their Papa.

I also really liked reading your 'one step at a time' post. Way to go!

Quincy Sorensen said...

These pictures are SO GOOD! Papa sure knows how to document an outing. I also love this poem.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful location! I love those kids of yours - yes, they will chose the right path!