Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Happy House



The last few weeks
have been thrilling for our family. Nikki purchased her first home. When Kayleigh and Everett heard Nikki's big news, they both responded by saying they were going to move in with her. Even Mommom and Papa said they would sleep over at Nikki's. Everett is constantly asking to go over there. Kayleigh announced that she would have her 14th birthday party over there too!

Needless to say, Nikki having her own home means one thing for us.

PARTY.

Today, we had our first family dinner together. Nikki greeted us with love and kindness as a true hostess with the mostess would.

"Oh, I can't wait!" Cozette shouted when we told her that we were going to Nikki's for dinner.















Bye-bye. Y'all come back now, you hear!


Thank you, sister, for dinner.

It was the best taco salad I have ever tasted.

Trust me.

We'll be back!

8 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

OH OH OH OH OH! Zoe, Kaija, and I are sitting around the computer with our jaws dropped. Truly, what a HAPPY HOME! IT IS GORGEOUS! And what a beautiful hostess! I can't wait to see it again. :)

Nikki said...

Sister, thank you so much for posting all these pics. You are welcome at the happy/par-tay house any time! I heart you (even more than taco salad with avocado)!

Rachel said...

sooo cute!!! i'm so proud of nikki!! it's so gorgeous and decorated already! i love it! can't wait to see it in person!

Heather Alvarez said...

Dear Nikki, why is your house more decorated than mine and we moved in almost four years ago? I LOVE the house. When is girls night out?

Meredith said...

What a perfectly adorably perfect little home! I want to come party there too! I have heard all about this little place and the pictures were worth the wait. :) Your home is everything a small home like mine wishes it was. We don't get architectural detail where we live. I have been dreaming of ways to install some character around here.

Betsy Baugh said...

So, fun! I want to move in too. Let's have our next movie night at Nikki's house.

Natalie said...

Jeannie, Thank you, Thank you for posting these pictures of Nikki's beautiful new home. I love it! I am so happy for her and I hope to one day visit in person.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful house! Nikki's all grown-up and a home owner now--it's so exciting! I love the art work that is around. Did Penny do those? I just love Penny's work (and so does Brett!) Love you guys