Thursday, August 5, 2010

16 years

Brad on our wedding day.

The adage states, time flies when you're having fun.

Brad and I celebrate 16 years of marriage today.

We have had lots of fun.




 I know I am not looking so great in this picture. It was taken by surprise. Shirley asked Brad what he was doing, and he told his Mom that he was pitting cherries for me. She laughed and said, "Now that's true love!" 16 years later, he still pits cherries for me.


 Brad called Kayleigh "The Crusty Old Sea Captain" in her little hat.


Brad and Papa with their little buddy Everett.

Brad knows how I love to dance. 
He always dances with me even though he does not enjoy it!


We've aged just a little bit.
Hasn't it been wonderful doing it together? 


Happy Anniversary.

I love you.


2 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

These pictures CRACK ME UP! I love love love them . . . especially the one of you and Brad dancing. :) xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

You are a gorgeous family. I love love love the picture of you, Brad and Kayleigh on the beach. I don't know what's better, your jumper or Brad's Tommy t-shirt tucked into his shorts!
Love the post!