Tuesday, August 2, 2011

In the Month of July...

We spent a few days with two of our favorite people. 
We will always remember that Shirley kept getting in the way of a worker.
"S-cuze me!"


We went to the World of Coca Cola. 
Everyone agreed that the girl mascot must be Kayleigh's long lost sister,
since they both have amazingly long eyelashes.
And I need to mention that Cozette loves her Aunt Barbara
She even ignored Brad while Barbara was here!


We celebrated little Freddy's first birthday.
Obviously, he did not like the smash cake.

Isaac who is a.k.a. little Freddy, and a.k.a. the baby of the world, 
and now he is a.k.a. "the little stud muffin."


I took three little cows to cow appreciation day at Chic-fil-a.


Cozette participated in a puppet show at our local Barnes and Noble. 
The theme was animals on Old MacDonald's farm.
Cozette was a dolphin.


Coztte got her first big girl haircut.


She was sad that it was not shorter!


Other notable events:

Kayleigh went to girl's camp. This was her third year. She is becoming an old pro at it. I like it that I can talk to her at night. She comes home with the funniest stories.

Everett went to Boy Scout camp for the first time. They went to Camp Rainy Mountain. I did not know that we would not be able to talk with him for an entire week! Oh, this was very hard for me. Cozette asked about him every day. Even Kayleigh mentioned several times that she missed her "big head." Every night I would ask Brad, "Don't you miss him so much?"  Brad liked to tease me by responding, "Not at all." I guess more than anything, it made me realize the reality of him leaving for his mission one day, and not being able to see him for two years.

We sure were happy when he came home.




1 comment:

Quincy Sorensen said...

This post makes me happy. I sure love your in-laws, cows, nephew, and freshly-coifed cutie!