Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My 15 Minutes

Alicia Barnes and Anderson Burns
ABC News Anchors
Columbia, SC


My 15 minutes of fame just got lengthened by a couple of minutes. My new friend, Anderson Burns, ABC News Anchor, finally updated his blog. We have only met once, but I like to refer to him as my friend. I had been wondering when he was going to update his blog and do a new post about "Hidden Columbia." I was also curious if we were ever going to hear from him again.

He finally updated his blog.

And it was about me!

Well, actually I have to be honest and admit it was about all of us Simpson's.

Click here to read it.

He did write a very interesting post about J. Marion Sims. You will have to click here to learn who this man is.

Thank you, Andy, for once again making our day.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Jeannie!!! This is sooo great!! And I loved your 'ps'!!!

Meredith said...

Oh, how fun!!! I posted on his blog. We need to fancy that place up a little, don't you think? He seems like such a great guy...and that girl from the CDC? Quite a catch! ;)

Quincy Sorensen said...

This story just keeps getting better and better. I love it! You are a cute sister.

Molly said...

That is a hillarious story.

I totally don't mind you checking my blog, as long as you don't mind if I check yours!

Building those shelves was really easy, you can totally do it in your closet! Let me know if you need any help! Molly