Wednesday, June 17, 2009

An All-Star Boy

Getting ready for the big game.


Everett's thoughts on being an All Star:

"I am so thankful that I was able to play on the All-Star team. It was so fun. But, I was a little sad that I only got to play in one game. I am so glad that Coach Trey let me play on the team. I really hope I get to play on All-Stars again."



When Everett proudly showed his uniform to Nikki,
he said,"Look at this green piping going down my baseball pants!"

We were very impressed he liked the piping and paid attention to this detail!




Up to bat!
This moment makes me bite my nails and put my face in my hands!




The team had two outs with Everett on third base.
We were praying that he would make it home!




Everett scored the run!
The final score was 23-11.

Everett's team lost.

It was a very sad moment in All-Star history.



After the game, we went and celebrated at Chic-fil-A.




P.S. Everett, I really hope you get the chance to be an All-Star next year!

2 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Oh, I hope we get to see Everett play next year! Those are some great pictures. He looks so handsome in his green-piped pants! And I LOVE the Americana background.

Meredith said...

Oh, Everett, you look like such an all-star baseball jock stud!!! I was quite impressed Everett knew what piping was. I am sorry to hear about the loss but so proud of Mr. Baseball and his stance against Sunday play. I hope it set a good example for many!