Thursday, June 4, 2009

Have I Ever Mentioned...



Things I should mention about Cozette:


We believe that Cozette is a vegetarian. She refuses to eat meat of any variety. I am hoping she will out grow this, very soon.

Cozette loves to pray. There are times when she will walk up to me with her little arms folded, and we will say a prayer right on the spot. Yesterday, at breakfast, I forgot to offer the prayer for our food. Cozette sat in her high chair with her arms folded, and she kept screaming, "Mommy, Eh...Eh...Eh." It took me several seconds to figure out what she was trying to say to me. The amazing thing is that she did not take a bite of her oatmeal until we prayed.

Going "Bye-Bye" is Cozette's absolute favorite thing in the world. The first words out of her mouth each morning are,"Daddy, bye-bye?" I always respond by saying, "Daddy is at work, but we will go Bye-Bye later." She says "bye-bye" about a thousand times a day.

Cozette's newest words are "ummy" (yummy), "shhhh" (shoes) "ish" (goldfish), "ahh- ean" (all clean), "bay-bee" (baby), and she also says, "I'm a bay-bee." She loves to point at babies. Actually, she refers to all little children as babies.

Puppy dogs delight Cozette, and she is not afraid of them. Recently at the park, she was able to play with and pet a little dog. It was the sweetest thing to watch her squeal with excitement when the puppy tried to lick her.

A favorite new trick of ours is when Brad will ask Cozette, " Will you give me a big smile?" She will then flash him the world's biggest smile. Kayleigh, Everett, and I will applaud for her like she has just accomplished something quite extraordinary. Cozette then does the cutest little laugh, knowing that she has amazed us once again!

Have I ever mentioned how much we love this baby girl? I love hearing Kayleigh and Everett pray for Cozette. They are both very quick to gives thanks and declare their love for her. Cozette is a blessing we all express our gratitude for at the end of each day.

I never forget to mention that!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kirk and I are just staring at this picture of cute Cozette. We can't believe how BIG she looks and how much hair she has. SHE IS SO CUTE! She is a special part of your family.

Ed Parrott said...

I remember when you were her age, one of your favorite words was "Wuzzat?!"

You would point at something, say wuzzat?, someone would tell you what it was, then you would point at something else, & repeat.

Jeepers, that "wuz" along time ago.

Natalie said...

Oh, Cozette is such a doll. What an adorable little girl! I can surely tell from this post that she is such a joy to your family!

Meredith said...

Look at that hair! What a great little post about a great big personality! Can't wait to hang with her in July. She will not disappoint, I am sure!