Wednesday, April 8, 2009

There Was a Little Girl



Who has some little curls. Cozette was a little rooster at her 18 month photo shoot. She cried when the photographer tried to talk to her, and she kept me in a choke hold for the first 10 minutes. Cozette finally calmed down for a few pictures. I tried every trick on the planet to get her to smile. None of them worked.


Cozette really was trying not to cry.



I really do love this one. This is Cozette's reaction
to the photographer
holding
a little bunny and saying,"hop, hop, hop."




The red flower and a package of smarties saved the day.
At least we were able to get Cozette to look at the camera!

4 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Oh, I love these . . . she is so beautiful and precious.

Meredith said...

What a little stinker-roo!! But really, what great memories, right? I have some photos of a shoot from when Lindsay was 1 and I think she is smiling...a smile that looks like a smile through tears! LOVE her hair growing!

Candice said...

Those are great pictures! She is so cute and I can't believe how big she is getting!

Mary-Faith said...

She looks adorable in the pictures, even though she wouldn't smile! She's getting so much hair!