Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Special Delivery

Surprise!

Kayleigh proudly announced to me that a very special package would be arriving in the mail. I had no idea that it was going to be this special. Cozette is the lucky recipient of Kayleigh's creative imagination.

They do play some very clever games.

Cozette is starting to say her letters and hums the A-B-C song constantly.

"My Mommy," is how Cozette greets me. I always respond by saying, "My Cozette."

She has the sweetest little voice.

Cozette is 20 months today. She is one little package that I will definitely keep!


5 comments:

Mary-Faith said...

Too cute!

Quincy Sorensen said...

I'm not sure how I missed this post! I love it! Cozette is the cutest little package. She looks so happy here! What sweet details. (We call Susie a "tidy package.")

The Kipper Family said...

Cozette is too cute! What a fun package to receive. We need to get together soon. I missed you at church on Sunday.

The Kipper Family said...

You are welcome to come and visit us on Friday. I would love to have you over. Blaine is adjusting pretty well, he has his moments. Everything is going good so far. Thanks for thinking of us.

Meredith said...

Yup - a keeper! I have been wondering if she still wears her fuzzy pants?