Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Gangsta's Rap



I am asked the question "when is Daddy going to be home" about 30 times a day. Cozette asks the most, but Kayleigh and Everett never go a day without asking this question too. 

The happiest time of the day is when Brad arrives home from work. 

Daddy is cool. 

He is never mean. 

He spends time with us.

He is so nice. 

He teaches us.

He makes everything more fun.

He works so hard.

He loves us so much.

He always makes time for us.

We just love being with him.

Daddy is so funny.


These are only a few reasons why we love Brad so much!


One little gangsta practically has his pants on the ground! 


This year, Kayleigh and Everett surprised Papa with a gangsta rap! 

Papa Day Rap

'Yo Papa you've always been the best
Compared to the rest!
Taking us to the ice cream parlor,
giving us five dolla'!
You're the best story teller I know,
You always put on a great show.
when we go camping, you take your big bed,
You make me hit my head.
You always tell the best jokes,
I laugh so hard I almost choke. 
When we're with you the fun never ends
that's because you're a true friend.


Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love how gangsta Oren Parrott looks in this pic!

Meredith said...

Very fun! I think you have the best daddies over there too!!! Love the new furniture too!

Quincy Sorensen said...

The best picture is with Dad. TM. Kayleigh looks too old--I can't believe it! Everett is awfully cute! Yes, you have wonderful fathers to celebrate!