Sunday, September 20, 2009

Adventures in Babysitting

This is what Kayleigh is up to while I am away.
Photography by Everett Simpson.

Cozette was sitting on the sofa laughing, so I am told.


If you were to ask me, what is the best thing about having a teenager, a tween, and a toddler, all at the same time, my answer would be:

"Instant access to the best babysitters in the world!"

If every baby had such doting siblings, I do believe the world would be a better place.

I always look forward to seeing the pictures Kayleigh takes of her escapades while she is babysitting Cozette.


Kayleigh is starting to master the self-portrait.

I have dozens of these photos that Kayleigh has taken of herself with Cozette.


If you need a great babysitter--feel free to call!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love this post! I was laughing at the cute pictures of this great babysitter, she looks so fun! Wish I was close enough to call her, I could really use a good babysitter. :)

Quincy Sorensen said...

These pictures of Kayleigh are hilarious, and I love that she likes to self-portrait; I didn't know that! And, BOY, do I know that she is a great babysitter. Can you even imagine if you lived close to me? My children would be in heaven. Everett has a future in photography.

Meredith said...

I am not sure I can afford the $6 a n hour plus airfare or I would!