Tuesday, September 15, 2009

If the Shoe Fits

Then wear it!
Add Image

One of the perks of having my sister live around the corner are her surprise visits after work. We love when Nikki comes by to see us for a few minutes before dinner. Tonight when Nikki was getting ready to leave, we could not find her shoes.

Cozette was wearing Nikki's shoes outside in the rain.

"Nini's shoes." Cozette said as she was caught in the act!

We were grateful that she kindly agreed for me to take her picture.

I am starting to have more conversations with Cozette. The other evening she walked into the kitchen when I was eating my dessert.

"You eating apple pie and ice cream?" She nonchalantly asked like she had been talking for years.

"Yes, my darling, would you like some?" I offered.

"Just ice cream." (pronounced i'sh-cream )

After I scooped her a little bowl of ice cream, we ate our treats together.

"Yummy. I like ice cream." I shared with Cozette.

"Me, too!" She happily agreed.

"Where's Daddy? She asked for the hundredth time.

"He's working." I answered.

"O-Tay." she said as she slurped her ice cream.

When Cozette was finished she announced, "All done."

Then she proceeded to get down from her chair to give me her bowl.

I thanked her for being so polite.

Nothing is better than engaging in stimulating conversation!

2 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

This is the CUTEST conversation! I loved reading it because I could imagine Cozette's little voice having just seen her. She is ADORABLE! I would love to eat ice cream with her and enjoy some engaging conversation.

Nikki said...

Cozette is too precious! My favorite thing she said yesterday was, "I am cutie!"