Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Feel Fabulous


Isn't it wonderful to be fabulous? Funny, I did not feel so fabulous today as I went about my normal routine. My dear sister, Quincy, nominated me for a fabulous award. I feel it is the least I can do to nominate five bloggers who I think are fabulous.

Hmm...I hope I can come up with five.

Do five people even read my blog?

Here are the rules for receiving the fabulous award:

1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions:
On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

Five Fabulous Addictions:

1. Eating gummy bears.
2. Having Kayleigh scratch my back.
3. Smooching Cozette.
4. Going to QT for special fountain drinks with Kayleigh and Everett.
5. Calling Brad 10 times a day.


And the fabulous winners are:

1. Meredith: The Simpson Crew (She is my most fabulous sister-in-law who I consider to be my go-to person for anything crafty and technical. She can answer any question. I highly recommend her.)
2. Kayleigh: Kayleigh Bug Simpson (She is my fabulous daughter whom I love with all of my heart. She is my best companion.)
3. Mary-Faith: Mary-Faith Martinez ( She is my fabulous niece who is so faithful at commenting on my blog.)
4. Rachel: The Shumway family (She is my fabulous new friend, who just happens to have a fabulous daughter who is exactly Cozette's age.)
5. Natalie: The Kipper Family (Another fabulous friend who also has a fabulous son that happens to be Cozette's age. We have a fabulously fun play group.)

Being fabulous is so much fun!

I must admit, I would have never dreamed that I would actually participate in something like this!

3 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

I am cracking up. You did a FABULOUS job! hee hee

Meredith said...

You are too kind. I did it too. Tell Brad I said Hi! :) It was really funny to get a call from him today!

Mary-Faith said...

Thank you!!!!