Monday, November 3, 2008

Counting My Blessings

Align Left


Count your many blessings. Name them one by one:

My Savior.

My testimony of the gospel.

My one true love: Brad

The sweetest child in the world: Kayleigh.

My beloved son: Everett.

The darling of my life: Cozette.

Elijah.

The beautiful view of autumn outside.

Clean sheets.

My country.

Mom and Dad.

My beautiful home.

Singing with Kayleigh.

Hot water.

A sleeping Cozette.

Dancing with Brad after dinner.

Mom's beautiful art.

Sisters making me laugh.

Bill and Shirley.

Everett is singing in the school chorus.

A daughter who always scratches my back.

Laughing with my children.

Extended family.

Blogging. (It is a blessing.)

A Dad who is always there for me.

Dear friends.

Cooking for my family.

Sunday afternoon naps.

Cozette's smiling face.

Watching Everett and Brad playing outside.

Cozette is discovering the world.

Knowing that Brad loves me.

Being able to stay home with my children.

Practicing the piano.

Smooching Cozette.

Good health.

Brad's growing business.

Going to sleep at night knowing how blessed I am.


And it will surprise you what the Lord has done.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

That is lovely. Thank you for sharing your beautiful list. We really are blessed when we start to think about it. I am planning our November HFPE right now and our subject is gratitude and how a person who exhibits such qualities is someone we want to be around, someone who sees the blessings others offer to them, how to appreciate what we do have and not focus on the things we don't.

Quincy Sorensen said...

Oh, I love your list! I love everything about it and the collage, too. We are so on the same wavelength; this is amazing. Way to go, Sister!

danakat said...

I'm a friend of Quincy's and therefore "stumble" upon your blog every once in a while. I hope you don't mind my intruding, but I just had to let you know that your blessing list made me smile from beginning to end. I can tell you and Q are sisters. :)